Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Today was my first day back at Curves after about a month. It was a struggle but I made it! It was good to see all the ladies again. Unbelievably, I didn't gain any weight(or lose, but who loses weight on vacation??). I couldn't believe it given the great food I had...hamburgers and corn on the cob, pulled pork sandwiches and corn, and the best fish fry I ever had (at The White Horse in Cassadaga, NY). I always want haddock when I go East since I thought it was the best fish for fish fry but this was walleye--delicious! Maybe it was the glass of Chautauqua-Niagara wine that went with it! I should have brought a bottle back home with me. Oh well, there's always next year.

We almost have our pool ready for swimming (finally). Tomorrow is the final inspection from the county, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment