Saturday, August 15, 2009

Speaking of Food


Last night Jay and I went to see "Julie & Julia." Of course, I didn't tell him what it was about beforehand. As the theater started to fill up, he said, "there's a lot of women here." I said, "Yeah, but there's a few men, too." So he did have a clue that this probably wasn't an "action" film. But we both enjoyed it, and he told me he thought I probably related to it (whatever that means)! I guess I won't think about that too deeply.

Speaking of cooking and food, Lily decided it was time to try something new:

Lily decided to check out the pantry, and thought potatoes would be a good addition to her diet.

Lily munching away on her new menu item.

2 comments:

  1. I would hope Jay's first clue it was no action movie would have been the title:) And the comment? yeah that sounds like code for "I didn't really like it because it's a chick flick but I want you to think I didn't totally hate it." At least that's how I would interpret it if Tim said it.
    At least Lily got into the pantry and not your shoe closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but you've got to watch raw potato - not good for dogs, I hope she didn't have any after effects from eating it!
    My turn to watch Julie and Julia, Mom and Teresa went last week, maybe I'll get over there today. What did you think of it, Mom loved it.

    ReplyDelete