Friday, August 14, 2009

Please Don't Stop the Rain

Rain. It rained all night and is still raining. Ashley expressed it best when she got home from work about 9:30 p.m. She said "I had a great day at work, closed by myself (she works at a deli) and still finished two minutes early. And then when I went out to my car, it was raining! I love the rain."

Maybe you Easterners don't quite get it (you get more than enough rain) but when you only get 10 inches a year, and that comes in a couple of "gully washers", a nice gentle, steady rainfall is a treat.

1 comment:

  1. I bet Ashley would like to live in Forks.:)
    I'll never complain about the rain. I love it too. I think the weathermen here are crazy for praising the arrival of the humid weather. Must be too much moisture on the brain.

    ReplyDelete